With education centers located in the Hong Kong districts of Mong Kok, Causeway Bay, Whampoa, Shek Mun, Tsuen Wan, Tseung Kwan O, Yuen Long and Sai Ying Pun, Macau and Mainland China, BRIGHT International Education provides educational services to students ranging from kindergarten (K1 – K3), Primary (P1 – P6), Secondary S1 – S6(HKDSE & IB) to adult education (IELTS, SAT, AEAS) in English. We provide small group lessons to nearly 500 students on a weekly basis.
Our mission is to develop and educate all our students to exert their best potential; to build solid foundations to ensure academic success.
We are seeking full time / part time teachers who are excellent and qualified in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Teach English and Phonics to students ranging from kindergarten to junior secondary in small class settings.
- Preparation of lesson materials
- Develop and set course curriculum
- Lesson planning
- Monitor individual student progress
- Reporting to parents on students progress
- Student recruitment and intake
- General administrative and clerical support
- Participate actively in staff meetings
- Assists in marketing and administrative activities
- Bachelors degree (preferably in education but not essential). A minimum of 1 year full time primary level teaching experience.
- Bilingually fluent in both written and spoken English and traditional Chinese.
- Posses a current Hong Kong identification card
- Computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Full training provided. For further enquiries, please call Human Resources Department on 6034-4166 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.